National Cemeteries Maintenance Services
Call Today for Free Estimates
(631) 699-2920 or (516) 537-9550
The ability to properly execute this job can be an exercise in precision and an eye for detail and care. Not every subcontractor has the resources or knowledge to undertake the project and bring it to a successful completion. The process of headstone realignment begins with a survey point at the keystone. The stones are a precise distance from each other in a row, and each row is a precise distance from the next row, giving the characteristic appearance of a National Cemetery. New requirements in headstone anchoring demand a company that has the experience to do the job right. Sipala’s experienced staff uses a technique employing Grade Beams constructed of reinforced concrete to ensure a permanent, stable placement. Each and every marker will remain straight and in perfect alignment.
Our reputation at some of the most prestigious National Cemeteries speaks volumes. Sipala is known for care and consideration, craftsmanship and attention to detail. We take into focus just who is interred there and take pride in restoring the resting places of our countries National Heroes. With respect every stone is removed in a caring manner, set safely aside while the Grade Beam is set in place and the grade is restored. The headstone is then returned, thoroughly cleaned and ready to stand straight and tall for generations to come.
The Benefits of Sipala National Cemetery Services
- We are experienced with Government contracts and the numerous requirements.
- Sipala Landscape Services Inc. is a Veteran owned company.
- Experts in Turf Renovation and Lawn Maintenance.
- We employ the newest, VA preferred technologies in Grade Beam construction.
- Projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Sipala is well known in the business for thoroughness and adherence to industry standards.
- We are your experienced Team of Professionals serving National Cemeteries throughout the United States.